Monday, September 8, 2014

The Intro

The 1st post should be something interesting, not really. I’ll talk about myself and what I used to do in the past for a while and then in the next posts ill share my experiences with you.

I have started blogging in 2006 with random posts here and there, about music, life and football (soccer) but I didn't find myself in them and as a result to that I could not post anything interesting so I decided to leave and search for something I would enjoy.  During my search I have found out that I mostly enjoyed everything that are related to multimedia (photography, Music production, Graphic and Web Design and Videography) .

Cause of my curiosity, it was hard for me to learn fast, because I always wanted to know everything at once, which the end result was knowing 40% of everything and that wasn't helpful and didn't put me in a place where I wanted. But with different techniques and ideas I came to utilize my brain to work with me rather than work against me. My brain could observe the information easily and take it in but would save it in a place where I can’t tap in, methods like using flashcards (Anki) really helped. i will share the articles and the method itself later on. 


I tried to keep the intro as short as possible and hopefully someone will use the information which I will be sharing here for a good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment